The beginning of nerdytrinkets

Tuesday, September 6, 2016


Hello there, my name is Nicky, the creator of Nerdy Trinkets. I had started this blog to form some sort of outlet express myself. More specifically my "inner nerd".

For one, I love to read, bake, and create. 

When it comes to reading my range of genre is quite large. Although, I can't help but fall back into the world of YA. Top pick reads would be, of course the ultimate classic Harry Potter, works by Lang Leav, The Little Prince, To Kill a Mockingbird, and Illuminae. As for my creations in the kitchen, I love finding ways to incorporate cute nerdy ideas into my baked goods. Lastly when it comes to the crafty side, polymer clay is my forte. 

I hope for Nerdy Trinkets to also be a creative and inspirational outlet for others as it will be for me. And I hope you enjoy this nerdy adventure too!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs